Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Antics of a Bulldog -add your stories

I'am a bulldog owner.... I love bulldogs and have found that they have some special traits. I thought it would be great to have everyone's funny stories about their bulldog.

Meet Syd and Rosie -our recent additions to our world of Bulldogs.

I have started to call my 2 recent pups..... seek and destroy! They are into everything and nothing has a chance. They are 6 months old and weigh 20 kilos. They love getting into trouble...... They are currently de leafing our yakkas at the moment!......

The other day, we were filling up a clam shell with water....Rosie decided she would take the hose! Yep, straight out of the water and off she went!........

Winnie is my snuggle bug....she loves the bed! yes, my bed! She goes straight under the covers from the top of the bed down and turns around back to the top.....just enough so her nose will stick out! She will lay next to me for as long as allowed....but she does get hot quick...this would be because she sticks to me like a magnet....has to be touching me! Her favourite position is.... back to back!

I will be back with more stories shortly....

No comments:

Post a Comment